[DL] In my defense... (was Re: How to kill a posse)

--- jwtolle@altavista.com wrote:
> On Sun, 30 December 2001, Patrick Downs wrote:

> >I give Stone a 7d10 in Tale Tellin'
> > roll 5d10 (stone's Demolition aptitude)
>
> Other examples snipped
> You are seriously shorting Stone's stats.

Not at all. When I make an NPC, I never give them
d12s.
I never want d12s for my characters, since it's easier
to ace with a d10 I just like them better.
It's a personal preference I guess.

> Furthermore, with Harrowed powers that pump up
> stats, and given the fact that he had EVERY harrowed

I also failed to mention that to simplify his
abilities I give him a +8 to every roll (which also
means he never goes bust).
And with 4 ratings of "supernatural" armor and -4 to
all TNs to hit and damage rolls against Stone, I don't
think I'm shorting his abilities at all.
-doc