Re: [DL] How to kill a posse (was Re: Mao The Human Cuisinart)

On Sun, 30 December 2001, Patrick Downs wrote:

> Everett, if you're reading this, stop now!
> Move along players, nothing to see here.

>I give Stone a 7d10 in Tale Tellin'

AND

> roll 5d10 (stone's Demolition aptitude)

Other examples snipped

You are seriously shorting Stone's stats.  I would assume that he has "Earned" enough bounty to up his "normal" stats to d12.  Furthermore, with Harrowed powers that pump up stats, and given the fact that he had EVERY harrowed power at 4 (or 5 depending on the particular Stone you made mad) he will have anywhere from a 5d12+8 to a 9d12+10.  Overkill, I know, but sweet, sweet overkill.

This means an automatic raise on everything of typical difficulty that stone does - everything - even if he only has 1 die in the skill.

You might also want to consider a house rule - Stone does not go bust.

mmmmmmmmmmm  overkill.

Jeff

BTW this is an especuially deadly combo - a 7d12+10 Quickness with the Fast as Death power.  Ugly.

336-992-2572
jwtolle@altavista.com
http://www.shopping.altavista.com