[DL] A few Questions (Shane or PEG crew)

Hey Shane:

On the web you mention that you are consolidating the books for the Deadlands settings. Does this mean that we are not gonna have any other solely Weird West books once the Epitaph books begin production? I guess I am wondering if we see Dodge City as its own Source book, or will be crammed with a Boise book for the Wasted West, and Fort Reagan for Lost Colony.

How are the Epitaph books going to be structured? Will be a hodgepodge of material for the various settings, or will it have themes? Personally I am hoping for Themes (assuming that separate Sourcebooks are going to be done away with). I would like to be able to find material efficiently.

Thanks for your help.

Yuri