Re: [DL] A few Questions (Shane or PEG crew)

Each book will be a hodge-podge because different authors will do different
things. Think of it as the Rifter for Deadlands.

Dodge is cancelled--the good parts will be included in Epitaph 5.

For the list only, the Dodge book I was working on was great. The primer on
how to live in the West by Steve Long is also great, but just didn't fit in
the Dodge book. The Epitaph allows me to put both articles in the correct
places without having to force it.

Shane