[DL] Mao v. Stone

Sorry it took so long to respond, but I have been reading everyone's input.

To sum everything up; maybe it is best the players & I have a serious talk
about starting new characters.  The whole reason why we're in this mess is
over a rules misinterpretation.  I figured it wouldn't be a problem, but it
is running out of control, so maybe it's time to think about starting over.
Something tells me that this won't be well liked but hey, they can always
make another character that looks JUST like 'em.

There were some good posts about Stone though.  In case you were wondering
Mao & Co. did go up against him in the Devil's Tower Trilogy.  Yeah, Stone
is unstatted, but the adventure does give the posse a chance & Mao & Co more
than made up for that chance.  Hmmm, did we even go two rounds?  Don't think
so. Still, it did give them some pause knowing that "Damn, you mean will all
of us, he STILL didn't die???"  Oh, & I LOOOOVVVVE Unholy Reflexes.  Of
course I did some tweaking with the actual rules & threw out as many cards
as I wanted Stone to have (yeah, that's cheating, but hey, give me a break!)

I do have Stone (& others) as an Enemy, but the problem is logistics.  Mao
moves around a lot.  I reason these guys are going to have a tough time
pinning down where he'll be week to week.  And like someone else has said,
Stone is a plot device, not a NPC per se.

The funny thing is with the one suggestion, Mao would probably die, but
another feller would most likely live-- does that make sense???  At any
rate, we'll come up with something.  Been reading about this abomination
that is a living chlorine gas cloud.....

Jeff