Re: [DL] New to Game

In a message dated 1/4/2002 10:10:53 AM Eastern Standard Time, mcintyjp@flyernet.udayton.edu writes:

I just wanted to say thank you Shane, for creating such an original
game! :) I only got introduced to Deadlands about a month ago, but I
think its a really fun game and has great potential! Keep up the good
work! :)

Thanks! Much appreciated!

John Farthing

P.S. Being new, I'm a little confused by this consolidation news? Will
you not be releasing any new books seperate from the Epitaph's, or will
the (semi)-regular Epitaph's just be the consolidation of everything
that occured since the last one?

We'll be severely slowing down any dedicated sourcebooks. A few may still appear when they're warranted, but by and large the story of Deadlands will now be told in hte pages of the Epitaph.

Shane