Re: [DL] Re: sleep

I'd make it a function of Vigor. After 20 hours of non sleep (you can start this
early if they didn't sleep well the night before) start requiring a vigor roll,
starting at TN 3. Every hour that passes, make another roll, with the TN
increasing by 1. Failure means you are sleepy and suffer -1 to all rolls. Now
make the rolls every half hour TN still increasing by one every time. Failure
again increases the penalty to -2 to all rolls as you are now Drop Dead Tired.
Failure again means you fall asleep. The penalties do not go away until you get
8 hours of restful sleep and do stack with previous day's penalties, which could
be an interesting time to have fun with nightmares. I'd also allow Coffee or
other stimulants to give a bonus to these vigor rolls.

That's my thought, though it probably needs refining.

Suggestions?

--D