[DL] Stone Again

Hi folks,

first of all, thanks to your answers to my previous Stone-dilemma.
But still, I'm confused about one point....
Stay with us, and here more after a short commercial Spoiler-Space Break!

What about thefact that there are two Stones in the Weird West? I guess I'll
send Stone Jr. at the posse in DT 3 (Why make it TOO hard?). And I got the
point of letting him get away and anything would be better, so  I guess,
I'll do that. But what doeas Stone Sr. do in the time of DT 3? What does he
do next? Whenever I read something about him, it's just: Stone did this or
did that was here or was there.
But if there are two and they go sepreate ways, then the posse might meet
both of them. At first, the Stones would'nt know, but I guess eventually the
would reunite for old time's sake and to make sure to really, really kill
that posse.
Now, one Stone is a hell of an adversary. But two? Maybe even at the same
time?

How do the other marshals handle that?

Markus