Re: [DL] Stone Again

> first of all, thanks to your answers to my previous Stone-dilemma.
> But still, I'm confused about one point....
> Stay with us, and here more after a short commercial Spoiler-Space Break!

> What about thefact that there are two Stones in the Weird West? I guess
I'll
> send Stone Jr. at the posse in DT 3 (Why make it TOO hard?). And I got the
> point of letting him get away and anything would be better, so  I guess,
> I'll do that. But what doeas Stone Sr. do in the time of DT 3? What does
he

Well, it does say (I believe) that it's Old Pete (Stone Sr.) that opposes
the heroes in the Devil's Tower trilogy, but then again I've only looked
through DT3 for info on Stone.  After all, the adventure is SUPPOSED to be
hard!  The posse does have Jackie on its side, though, so they do have some
help in that respect.  Then, as for "current" Stone, well, just have him off
somewhere honing his killin' skills- he's going to need them!

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times