[DL] Black Circle

I guess I'll pose this question here; I've sent it to Shane Lacey, but
haven't received a reply.  Guess he's a little tied up right now....

A while back, I bought several DL books, one being Black Circle.  Well, I
forgot about it for a while, & just recently found it & started reading.
I've hit an odd problem.  When I turn to the Marshal's section (ie: turn the
page & see the picture of the "Man in Black" in front of a train) I find
that I am missing a section of material.  It looks like the binding the
machine accidentally grabbed a repeat section of the book, turned it upside
down, & placed that in the book instead.  So what I have is, picture of MIB
with train, picture of MIB with train upside down, the previous page upside
down, etc.  It goes like this until page 65.

So, first off, is there any way I can get a electronic copy of those pages?
I don't care about format; .txt is fine by me.  (Well, Adobe would be
nice....) I'd tried returning the book for another copy, but the store
wouldn't take it since it had been so long since I bought it.

Second, has this occurred to anyone else?

Jeff