Re: [DL] Black Circle

In a message dated 1/7/2002 2:40:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, shoffner@usit.net writes:

So, first off, is there any way I can get a electronic copy of those pages?
I don't care about format; .txt is fine by me.  (Well, Adobe would be
nice....) I'd tried returning the book for another copy, but the store
wouldn't take it since it had been so long since I bought it.

Second, has this occurred to anyone else?

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

No electronic copy, and I'm afraid I never saw a previous email from you. If you'll send me your name and address, we'll replace your misprinted copy immediately. Please send that to this account--do not reply to the list.

Yours,

Shane Hensley