[DL] Origins and GenCon

Just a reminder to folks wanting to run Pinnacle games at Origins and/or
GenCon...

To make the PreRegistration book you must turn in your events by:
Origins: January 10 (yes, in 2 days)
GenCon: March 1

To make the Onsite book:
Origins: April 23
GenCon: June 1

For more information or online event forms, or registration visit:
http://www.originsgames.com/
http://www.wizards.com/gencon/2002/main.asp?x=2002/welcome,3

I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH how much fan support has meant to Pinnacle since the
beginning.  As in the past, anyone running a Pinnacle game(s) at either of
these conventions will at minimum receive a PEG coupon for product discount
at the booth.  The more Pinnacle you run, the "nicer" I am to you.  And I
can be very nice.

Pinnacle staff will be running events at both conventions.  We'll just be a
stretch team of 6, running the booth and games all day - plus getting to
hang out with old and new fans.  We'll be running Lost Colony, Hell on Earth
(both in the DL system and d20), Weird Wars, and the Great Rail Wars.

Any questions or just to say hi, send an email to daveross@peginc.com.

David Ross
FlatCon - Fall 2002
Bloomington/Normal, Illinois