RE: [DL] Origins and GenCon

Just a reminder to folks wanting to run Pinnacle games at Origins and/or
GenCon...

To make the PreRegistration book you must turn in your events by:
Origins: January 10 (yes, in 2 days)

Dave,

Eep! 2 days!?!?

What's expected of ME? Sure I'm available for Origins but not Gen Con as
I'll be working for my full time employers at RMI. I'm cool with running
between four and eight hours of demos Thursday, Friday and Saturday
preferibly with no demos starting before 10:00 AM.

Also, will I be included in the 6 person lineup which includes free
floorspace to sleep on, no bed is necessesary as I have an Aero-Bed.

If you're expecting us to cobble together our own events for the reg book
that's cool but what kind of PEG support can we expect?

--
Joseph C. Wolf
Line Developer, Dark Heaven Legends d20