Re: [DL] Re: sleep

I have used the same rules as for the shamans 'fasting'. I have them
make a check every 6 hours or they lose 1d6 wind that can only be gained
back by 6 hours of restful sleep. As with fasting the TN is 5 plus 1 for
every 6 hours the character has been without a good nights sleep
(including the day previous, not just the new day.)

Example: A character sleeps well Wednesday night, wakes at 8AM Thursday
morning, then feels it's necessary to keep a watch on Thursday night and
gets only 4 hours herself, then I give a TN of 8 at 2AM Friday morning
(If she's awake then), and 9 at 8AM Friday morning, 10 at 2PM, etc.

I'm only changing the time period between checks, and the TN to reflect
that. This has worked well for me in g the past, although if doesn't
come up often.

Lanica