[DL] Winner of the Fiction Contest

...drum roll please...

Is Sandy Addison, for "Coming Home"

http://www.glinx.com/~fish/dl/saddison1.html

It was an enjoyable read.  If I had a second place category, it would go
to B. D. Flory, for his story, but I prefer happier endings, and there
is no second place.  I guess I can offer a free flaming on the DL-OT but
I'm tired from staying up late to play Dark Age last night.

Sandy, contact me off list and we can arrange your prize.

Now for those of y'all still reading - what stories did you like?
Should we do this again on the HoE list?

SeanMike

--
"Teen lesbians will get you through times of no scooters better than
scooters will get you through times of no teen lesbians."