Re: [DL] Alternate starting character points

you math is correct sir.

We did a campaign using SCK*2.5, that puts the break even point at skill
level 4.

I use times 3, but then say hucksters etc. do not get free hexes = to their
hexslinging, hexes, miricles, gifts, favors etc all have to be bought at 5
each.  This basically means that non arcane types end up tougher than under
the standard system