Re: [DL] I have an announcement.

New to the list, and already I was wondering when this would lead to this question, which by the way is a good one.  Let's not look at it from today's perspective.  Instead, think about how homosexuality would be viewed in the Wild West.  How did the Indians' view it? Yes, I know you can't generalize about the various Indian Nations as one group, but for this question consider all of them.  I don't have my books in front of me, but I think Ghost Dancers (or maybe it was GURPS Wild West) addressed this.  An interesting situation happened in a gaming group I was in years ago.  My girlfriend invited two homosexual men to game and they created openly gay Dwarven characters.  They were great gamers and played out the social ramifications when we were in a Dwarven City.  Due to the way my girlfriend saw Dwarven society, the characters would have been more comfortable in an Orcish camp.  Would the same happen in the Deadlands?  I'm not a historian, but I have read a great deal about the Wild West.  I don't recall any openly gay gunfighters, but it would be interesting to think of how others would have reacted to someone as deadly as say, Doc Holiday, if he were out of the closet.  Has anyone had anything like this happen in their Deadlands adventures?

Best,

Tom
(Nothing above should be taken to offend and if anything is, it was not my intention)