[DL] electronic sheets ready

Sorry for the cross-posting, but I wanted to hit everyone on both lists.

I've finished the electronically interactive versions of all the Deadlands
sheets- Weird West, Hell on Earth, scrapper, cyborg, and vehicle.  I've put
them up at http://www.thebrogue.com/dlcgp/DLsheet/index.html .  They're done
in Flash and have the capability to print from them, but you can't save the
information from them.  Once I learn how to do that, I'll update them
accordingly :) .  You can either input the information right in the browser
or download the executable (Windows or Mac).  If anyone notices any bugs,
please feel free to let me know.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times