Re: [DL] Whodoo that spooky voodoo?

> Using other peoples spoiler space....
>
> > Spoiler space (yeah, like the players don't read it anyway...)

> Speaking of that spooky voodoo....  What is Baron Simone LeCroix during
> in the HoE timeline.  I never got into HoE so my curiosity is getting
> the best of me.  I know what happens to the big 4 'puppets' do they ever
> mention what becomes of LeCroix and Kang.

They're only mortal.  I'm sure Kang dies because a book (I'm pretty sure
Shattered Coast) mentions one of his descendants.  I don't think anythign
was said about LaCroix, but I'm sure he gets old and dies too, just like
anyone else- unless of course someone managed to make sure the "getting old"
part didn't happen to him first.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times