RE: [DL] [GRW] Dogs o'War: All's Fair

>Not if you look at the cost for the rest of Bayou Vermillion's stuff. Or if
>you compare them to a posse of Human Bomb's or a Tong Gang with a Chi
>power.

Well, Noseferrets have exactly the same point cost, but aren't fearless,
can't bushwack and move at a standard speed. Their strength is slightly
higher, though, so maybe that's what makes up for it (I won't resurrect the
age-old "easier-to-get-an-8-on-a-d6-anyway" argument for the sake of the
sanity of the general assembly).

Human bombs have a bigger drawback, though, in that one good shot from a
shrapnel cannon can wipe out other members of the troop (one of the reasons
I've always been leery of playing with Automatons).

Haven't really been able to wrap my head around the fu powers yet. None of
them seem like they'll make Tong's all that underpriced, though. A lot of
their stuff still depends on die rolls. The FDs, for the most part, don't.

><<(3) Is Quicksand missing from the main book, or is it subsumed by another
>spell? I can't find the rules for it.>>
>
>It is now under the spell Deadly Creepers.

Argh. Thanks. I missed that when I went through the powers last time.

--Jacques (Chris' friend)

"Will a broken skeleton key open a broken door?"