[DL][GRW] Dogs o'War: All's Fair

>Is a lot of the background info in here going to be making its way into

>Dodge City?

Elsewhere on the Listserv, Shane indicated plans for a Dodge City
sourcebook were scrapped. I think the updates about Dodge City, the
Cackler and Church of Lost Angels will appear in the Epitaph instead.

>Looks like the Rail Wars are "almost" over. Any bets on who wins?

I think it's always the guy you'd least expect. Hellstromme probably
wins. I think he'll end up buying out Smith & Robards and take over the
Denver Pacific RR. This would provide continuity to the HOE storyline:
Hellstromme's corporation is mega wealthy, and the contract by the U.S.
government ensures profits for decades to come...

Marshal Eric