No Subject

I like to play with the Second edition DL rules.  I do
not have all the books for DL.  I have a player that
went out and bought the most recent edition rule book.
 In there he finds the ruling for all hexes bought as
Hexslingin'.  He also found that hucksters were
originally not as powerful as they should have been.
For that PEG, I thank you.  However, since the Red
Joker is Wild.  I don't like that so my player cannot
reshuffle his deck till he gets backlash.  At least
for now.  Thank you.  Mark.