Re: [DL] harrowed.... [shane]

Confused. So does that mean that all The Ghost would have to have done was
put a bullet in his own head rather than confront Knicknevin? Or am I
misinterpreting this? (prolly)

Jesse Ahrens

>>Now Shane can correct me if I am wrong here, but from
>>working on Way of the Dead, I got the understanding
>>that they didn't "make" Harrowed. Harrowed are
>>attempts at making walking dead that didn't
>>necessarily go as planned. Sometimes folks are just a
>>bit too stubborn or tough or whatever and they don't
>>give up control of their body that easily, regardless
>>of whether or not they have been put down once
>>already.
>>
>>Fred J.
>

>Hmm. No, not exactly. But walkin' dead are "short term" projects. Once a
>manitou is "slain" while inhabiting a wd, it just goes back to the Hunting
>Grounds. A Harrowed is a much longer term project that can lead to all
>sorts of magical powers, confusion, and far more terror (because of their
>ability for good as well as bad you usually don't just kill them like you
>do a zombie). But when the manitou is slain in a Harrowed, it's actually
>destroyed.
>
>Shane

Just think of how stupid the average person is, then realize half the
people are stupider than that!
                                                                         -George
Carlin