[DL] Harrowed continued...

Well, seems folks have different ideas about the harrowed & the walking
dead; always good to see things from a different point of view.

How our game setting depicts walking dead is, well, hmmm.... part Night of
the LIving Dead part whatever & part Army of Darkness. The quote, "Send more
cops!" pretty much sums it up.  Or, better yet, how about a quick summary of
our first encounter with the walking dead?  We're tracking down a missing
girl, come up on a Confederate Army group that is having a rowdy
time--singing, dancing, playing loud music, etc. Now, part of the group is
pro-Union, so we don't just ride up to the group, but decide to watch for a
while.  Good thing we did, because the gang brings out our girl (hogtied), a
rather large "nutcracker" type thing, & everyone starts chanting, "BRAINS!
BRAINS! BRAINS!"  We decided it was a headcracker instead of a nutcracker &
by my character's signal (ie: blowing the head off the braincracker carrier
with a Sharps Big 50), we proceded to wade into that mess.....

So, my next question is, Shane, when you said you might like a write up for
an upcoming Epitaph issue, were you wanting a treatise on the undead, or my
twisted use of the undead in an adventure?  Perhaps I hsould write to you
directly....  Either way, ugh!  Now I'll actually have to write up my
concept(s).....