[DL] Skinners

Senoras, senores!

 I have a question about "Skinner" - Dime novel number 9 - so the rest
 part of this mail is only for Marshalls:
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 Okay,  so there is an Indian ritual dagger for preparing animal skins
 and  shaman could use this skin to change his shape into that animal.
 Now,  mad  huckster  use that dagger to "unnatural" purposes, to skin
 humans  (and use their skins) and there is a taint (p. 34) which made
 users bloodthirsty etc.

 My  question  is:  What  happens  if  somebody use the dagger to skin
 abomination?

Thanks!
George, the barman