>  My  question  is:  What  happens  if  somebody use
> the dagger to skin  abomination?

I would say it probably works just as described. The
person using the knife can use the skin of the
abomination to take on the shape and abilities of that
abomination. I'd give them a corruption point
depending on the nature of the abomination.

Have other prople run this module and how did it end
for you?
My party didn't even bother trying to investigate the
murder, but found the murderers by accident before Tom
could set fire to the boat. When Janice tried to
escape one player ended up shooting her out of the air
with his rifle, so they lost the knife.
-doc