Re: [DL] GWN (Shane)

In a message dated 1/24/2002 3:13:11 PM Eastern Standard Time, josephtalon@yahoo.com writes:

Shane, I have only heard bits and pieces as well as
anyone else about GWN.  I have heard about Michigan
and the Great Lakes being in this book.  If this is
true.  Could you give a percentage as to how much
Michigan is mentioned?  Thanks for the great books.
Mark

Sorry, I haven't seen it at all yet, but I suspect Michigan is *not* particularly featured as it's a book on Canada, and the last time I checked, not even the UPers had seceded. ;)

Shane