Re: [DL] D20 Way of the Gun Questions

Here is a question for all those D20 Deadlanders with Way of the Gun

I'm not planning on buying or running Deadlands D20, but I wanted to know
how much of Way of the Gun could be used in other Modern/Sci-Fi D20 games.
Mainly if there are any cool feats or more rules concerning shooting, maybe
even some Prestige classes.  I'm wondering if anything might be useful to
Fading Suns D20 or Wierd Wars

Dan