Re: [DL] D20 Way of the Gun Questions

Well, I don't play either Fading Suns or WW, but here's what I _think_
might be of use:

The Expanded Shootin' Irons List - over 70 different pistols & rifles.
You never know what that innocent-looking farmer might have hidden in
his hayloft from the "Great War."

Rules for special gunfighting manoeuvers - creasin' (Like the Shadow
used to do unerringly to all those nasties he fought in the 1930's);
hipshootin' (Surprise! It's a Brute squad, and you don't have time to
take a bead on 'em!)

The Rifleman prestige class - the Deadlands version of the Sniper
prestige class (I think).  Again, handy for a geezer from WWI.

The Spy prestige class - again, I don't know if this is covered by WW,
but it would make for a nice "third-party" espionage agent.

Hope this helps,

Bruce White

--- Grand Master Nilus of the Dark Angel Chapter

Web-hosting solutions for home and business! http://website.yahoo.ca