Re: [DL] Rolling attributes

I would agree with most of the rest except this part. A strong "unskilled"
shooter would get worn out faster, but I imagine most people in the weird
west have a lifetime of shooting experience and their physical strength
only adds to the control, accuracy and endurance. Now if their a mountain
of muscle I think it might be valid to have it affect their quickness.

> From a realism stand point, it takes very little strength to fire most
>firearms.  As a matter of fact, I have seen very strong people have a lot
>more difficulty than weak people because they try to resist the recoil with
>brute force.  This decreases accuracy and wears them out quicker.  Strength
>is important for having to carry weapons, but not really for using them.

It's a menage a trois you and me and Heineken...