Re: [DL] Rolling attributes

--- William Ogden <w_ogden@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I failed to include, if your st is to low, you have
> a penalty to hit.  Probably becuase you flinch a bit

> at the recoil being so high.

While I've never seen official rules to this effect
(and keep in mind my posse uses first edition rule),
our Marshall rules on it as a matter of common sense.
The big bear-like two fisted/two gun kid could handle
two rifles at a time.  The scrawny 15 year old girl,
while technically possessing the exact same Edges and
apptitude, would knock herself over from the recoil.

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Captain Sydney
Mallory