Re: [DL] RE: Allan's double jokers character

-----Original Message-----
From: "Clint Black" <cblack@ohtinc.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 12:27:57 -0500
To:  <deadlands@gamerz.net>
Subject: [DL] RE: Allan's double jokers character

> Hi Allan,
>

> Spoilers for players (Marshalls only from here out)

<SNIP> It's Spoiler-rific! </SNIP>

Wow! I don't know if Allan will use your suggestions, but I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed reading it. Really nice work, there. Working both allies and enemies into the theme you chose was really clever. Inspiring, even.

'Scuse me, I have to go find a pencil and some paper. :)

Derek D. Bass
Etheric Musings - The Science of the Sons of Ether
http://www.SteamEngineChaos.com/mage/ether.htm
--

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Win a ski trip!