Re: [DL] RE: Allan's double jokers character

 >Wow! I don't know if Allan will use your suggestions, but I just wanted to
 >tell you how much I enjoyed reading it. Really nice work, there. Working
 >both allies and enemies into the theme you chose was really clever.
 >Inspiring, even.

I'm still digesting the bits - but I know that if I don't use it for this
character, I'm going to be using them for something.  Wow.

Though I'm probably going to use Blake's Songs of Innocence for the
relic.  It has an echo of the movie Dead Man, and ties in to a "higher
purpose" - making a nice dichotomy between Heaven and Hell in this
character, and it ties into the evil secret society in the North - leading
to a whole possible campaign Back East.

But, after reading the interpretation of Spiritual/Physical love. . . I
just can't get words to Tainted Love out of my mind.

<dant dant> Tainted Love
<dant dant> Tainted Love

I love you though you hurt me so. . .