Re: [DL] Rolling attributes

> Here's another thought, high damage guns tend to weigh more.  Aiming a
high
> damage gun for a long time makes the arm tired.  Maybe you can't aim for
as
> many actoins if your st is low?  Must think about that.

Interesting idea.  I don't know if I would count as a firearms expert, but I
have spent my whole life around them and have fired and carried most kinds
of weapons that exist.  I think using the "Carrying a Load" rules should
discourage most characters from having a really low strength.
"Well, you have a 3D4 strength which means you can carry 12 pounds without
being encumbered.  Your Winchester rifle weighs about 14 lbs loaded, so you
are already encumbered, what else did you want to carry?"

The only problem is the I haven't found a weight table for the firearms.  I
assume you could get rough info at least in a referance guide on the net or
from the library.

Alex