[DL] Eerie Europe

Do any of you know of any plans to release a supplement or two for Europe?
With the pruessian wars going on and a couple of millenia of legends and
bloodshed, I can imagine the amount of horrors going on. In my country
(Denmark) we have an ancient legend about a viking statue that will rise
from it's chair when Danmark is in trouble (During WWII the resistance often
took his name Holger the Dane) Plus with a very restricted access to guns it
would be an extreme challenge. Also a couple of friends and I are beginning
work on rune based viking magic for Deadlands, maybe a couple of the viking
raiders in Minnesota could use this against the british... Any way if you
know weather or not it's being planned drop a post