Re: [DL] RE: Deadlands d20 -- Taking 10 ad nauseum

From PHB61, the key phrase is: "When you are not in a rush and not being
>threatened or distracted, you may choose to take 10." Rushed, threatened
>or distracted.  Note that there is nothing in there about time or
>materials. Taking 10 takes no longer in game time than rolling normally,
>nor does it require abnormally favorable conditions or materials of any
>kind.
Well yes it sort of does require favorable conditions, It requires that the
action is not rushed or you are not being threatened or distracted.  Which I
think we have determined that casting a Hex is definetly both distracting,
threatning and rushed.

Dan