Re: [DL] Big Book

On Sat, 2 Feb 2002 gathomas4@juno.com wrote:

> Whilst perusing anime trade paperbacks at Borders Bookstore i came upon
> The Big Book of the Weird West, or something like that.  It was a comic
> anthology of true stories of the wild west, those with a horror story
> slant to them. For example, it had the truth behind the legend of the
> Dutchman Mine, where mounds of gold awaited, but those that tried to
> claim some tended to turn up dead.  Good spooky stories made even more so
> by the fact that they're true.
>
> Thought some of you folks might be interested.
>
> Happy Gaming, =)

I've seen this, and it definitely looks like a good resource. Someone on
the Delta Green mailing list pointed to a copanion book, the Big Book of
Conspiracies for Delta Greena dventures... The series, as far as I can
remember, cover the extreme highlights of a topic in a light-hearted
fashion. Definite coffe-table material, especially if you game around said
table!