Re:[DL] Big Book

The book is called The Big Book of the Weird Wild West, and it's one of
a series of Big Books.
It's a good read, with lots of information on the more sordid chapters
of Old Western lore.
Speaking of the Lost Dutchman's mine, one of the first Deadlands
adventures I wrote dealt with the Dutchman and his treasure. I actually
visited the area around the Supersition Mountains (Apache Junction)
where his fabled mine was rumored to be. If you're ever in that part of
Arizona, stop by Goldfield, a once-boomtown now turned tourist trap.
That's where the Lost Dutchman Museum is. Haunting atmosphere for an
adventure...

Marshal Eric