Re: Fwd: [DL] Black Circle Question [Marshals Only!]

>Spoilers! Seriously!

>>In a message dated 1/17/2002 7:45:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>>johngoff@cavtel.net writes:
>>

>> > I always kinda thought of it that way--especially if you play up the
>>Mina
>> > Devlin connection. Then the DuPont chemical empire can be tied into the
>> > whole Black River conglomerate later on and really build the conspiracy
>> > theory prior to HOE...
>> >
>> > John

Wonder if that (in a roundabout kinda leap-of-logic way) doesn't give us a
clue of who wins the Rail Wars? All of Mina's stuff up to now has been kind
of small-time. How does she manage to get a multi-national conglomerate by
robbing banks across the West?

Unless the Cackler has something to do with it?

Just a thought.

--Jacques (Chris' friend)

"Will a broken skeleton key open a broken door?"