Re: [DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20020205

> [snip]
>
> Eat the dead?  Okay, I don't have that problem, but
> one similar.  I have a
> freaky chinese guy who likes to decapitate the
> walkin' dead, if possible, &
> put the dead(s) in a pickle jar to carry around.
> Let's see, his first two
> "fish" as he calls them, escaped, the second set
> were stolen (these weren't
> "fish," but being how they were a man & woman, he
> dressed them up as
> honeymooners, he with a tophat & cravat, she with a
> bonnet),  & now we are
> currently on set number three.  He has voluntarily
> taken the "Loco"
> hindrance at my suggestion.  Oh! Forgot; he is also
> trying to teach them
> Chinese.  So, you can imagine how our adventures run
> when I have them take a
> train, or coach somewhere, he brings out his picnic
> basket of heads & starts
> yelling at them in Chinese.  Of course, he hasn't
> brought them out to show
> to the public (yet), but seeing a large Chinese man
> yelling at a basket does
> start people wondering.
>
> Jeff S

This here, is a beautiful minion of the Reckoners. I
know he's a player character in your game, but I think
I'm going to use him as the next villain in my own!
Right now, I've got a few ideas as to what he's using
the heads for. Once I flesh it out, I'll nail up his
bounty poster with all the grisly details.

Jim