Re: [DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20020205

> Eat the dead?  Okay, I don't have that problem, but
one similar.  I have a
> freaky chinese guy who likes to decapitate the
walkin' dead, if possible, &
> put the dead(s) in a pickle jar to carry around.
Let's see, his first two
> "fish" as he calls them, escaped, the second set
were stolen (these weren't
> "fish," but being how they were a man & woman, he
dressed them up as
> honeymooners, he with a tophat & cravat, she with a
bonnet),  & now we are
> currently on set number three.  He has voluntarily
taken the "Loco"
> hindrance at my suggestion.  Oh! Forgot; he is also
trying to teach them
> Chinese.  So, you can imagine how our adventures
run when I have them take a
> train, or coach somewhere, he brings out his picnic
basket of heads & starts
> yelling at them in Chinese.  Of course, he hasn't
brought them out to show
> to the public (yet), but seeing a large Chinese man
yelling at a basket does
> start people wondering.
>
> Jeff S

Okay this is one of the funniest things I heard of in
a long time, but what I want to ask is- How did two
decapitated walking dead heads in pickle
jars "escape"?