Re: [DL] Hitting multiple targets (NOT d20)

--- markus.finster@chello.at wrote:
> Under which circumstances would it be possible to
> hit the guy holding the hostage with the same
> bullet? how much damage would the bad guy take?

very simple, very easy
the bullet does FULL damage to the hostage, and you
treat the hostage as 2 levels of armor for purposes of
hitting the bad guy behind him/her

ultimately, it's a Marshal's call, since there are no
rules for shooting THROUGH people but, after looking
over page 132 of the Player's Handbook, if a player in
my game wanted to do this that's how I would apply
damage
-doc