[DL] Re: [HOE] Ronan Lynch

> Anyone know where I can find some pics of Ronan Lynch online? I browsed
> through the PEG website and couldn't find any.
>
> Any help would be appreciated (and here's a quick apology for those of
you
> that receive this more than once).

*ahem*

While the many responses to my query are appreciated, I suspect many of you
missed a detail of my request. To wit: "...where can I find some pics of
Ronan Lynch *online*?" While the many suggestions on where to find pics of
Lynch in and on various books are appreciated, they aren't really helpful.

Thanks,

B. D. Flory
Freelance Writer/Editor

"No good opera plot can be sensible, for people do not sing when they are
feeling sensible."
                                                         -W.H. Auden