[DL] Prop NPC Photos

Although I do not have a pic of Ronan as of yet, I have been touching up
photos of real people and tweaking them just  enough to make them Deadland
NPCs. I am a sucker for props and thought it would be cool to add "real
photographs" to a printed Tombstone Epitaph. So far the pics that I have
finished are:

Dr. Darius Hellstromme
Mina Devlin
Baron Simone Lacroix
Reverend Ezekiah Grimme
Kang
Stone (My personal favorite out of all the pics, I was very happy how this
pic turned out!)

Abomination pics include:

Wendigo
Mojave Rattler (Rattler is painted onto a real landscape)
El Diablo
Bloody One

Pics that I have that needed no photo work:

Jackalopes
Jefferson Davis
President Grant
Joshua Chamberlain
Robert E Lee
Brigham Young
Alan Pinkerton
Fitzhugh Lee
Chinese fighters
Voodoo Bokor

If anyone would be interested in any of these pics to use in your game or
for whatever reason please let me know, I'd be happy to share. Thanks.

John Russell