[DL] a couple of questions (Marshal help please)

I have a couple of questions that I can't find answers for.

1)How long does it take harrowed to regain wind? Several harrowed powers use
wind and magical attacks take wind from them, but I can't find anything
about how long it takes to regain. The house rule we use is that it's like
regeneration. You roll once a day like healing to get it back.

2)Have any of you guys made up stats for a creature along the lines of the
Pied Piper? Someone who comes to town and charms kids or people?

Thanks,

Kayan