Re: [DL] a couple of questions (Marshal help please)

> 1)How long does it take harrowed to regain wind?

     Well, someone else might be able to give a
different answer to this, however, wind is gained 1
per minute.  Remember, wind is fatigue.  I think a
harrowed can recover that just about as fast.  Heck,
also remember what it takes to kill one.
There was this one time...

> 2)Have any of you guys made up stats for a creature
> along the lines of the
> Pied Piper? Someone who comes to town and charms
> kids or people?

Not as far as I have seen, again however, I have not
been on this list as long as others.  This "Pied
Piper" idea sounds devious.  Send some more of your
ideas for this under Marshall's Only.  I'm sure other
marshall's would love to dig their CLAWS into this
too.  Give some input and we'll spit ideas a'tcha.

Mark