SV: [DL] Movie with ideas

I find that many movies might inspire a terror or a campaign, but for the
most part you can only use parts of them. Dusk Till Dawn 3 is a good example
of where not to go. No posse could survive for that long armed with colts
against even Nosferatu, let alone a cinematic vampire... And I find that
werewolf movies are pretty much too much overkill. ((Marshall TIP)When using
werewolves they tend to be pretty easy to put down, I once whacked a wolfie
with a stick playing a martial artist, use the last card in each round to
make the wolf dissapear into the forest/shadows and so forth, and reshuffle
the deck, that'll make the players fear for their characters, as it makes
hit and run attacks untill it's approprieate to kill it.)