[DL] volitility

OK, one other quick question if somebody with a little more knowledge on the
subject would be so helpful as to answer:

just how volatile are shotgun shells/bullets (mostly shotgun shells)

obviously throwing a backpack full of shotgun shells into a blast furnace is
going to be one serious shrapnel bomb, but just how much is neccessary to set
them off? muzzle flare enough?what about a lighter dropped onto a stack of
them? just a lot of heat (throw a backpack full of shotgun shells into the
steam from a ghost rock furnace and create an air detonating massive shrapnel
bomb)?    I have never seen shotgun shells personally so I'm not really sure
how much you need to light them all off.

thanks!