Re: [DL] Re:

On Mon, 11 February 2002, SteveL1979@aol.com wrote:

>(though Jeff Tolle, our Marshal, is here on the list, >and I'm sure he'll speak up if he has a dissentin' >opinion). ;)
>
> Steve Long
Well - I personally have abused the hex myself in another game, but in the game I run, Steve has not gained any great advantage over the other players using this hex.

Heres the thing - if your Huckster is casting the dang thing two or three time in a row then reign 'em in.  You as a Marshall are best equipped to do that.

Anyway look up the odds on this one - It is hard to get the hand needed to get at least a red chip.  If it looks like i is getting abused I would increase the minimum hands needed, not outlaw the hex altogether.

Jeff Tolle

336-992-2572
jwtolle@altavista.com
http://www.shopping.altavista.com