[DL] Gambler's Luck

The official addenda to the rules of Gambler's Luck specifies the chips
gained with this hex cannot be exchanged for bounty. And even if they could
in our experience we have found out it is not unbalncing. A 6 level
hexslinger with d12 sometimes get lucky and lots of them he is not, we
remember once he had to cast the hex 8 times to gain after all the proccess
a measly reddie... In another instance he busted the roll and lost all his
chips andd when he abuses he gets backlash, so he decided to keep to one
cast per session or when in dire need...